I General provisions
1. Service – (online store) located at www.balticus-watches.com , which allows customers to purchase Goods.
2.Goods – Goods that can be traded (sold), available for purchase on the Site.
3. Customer – a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal capacity, making purchases on the Site.
4 COMPANY – Balticus Joint Stock Company, ul. Osiedlowa 12/1, 84-123 Rekowo, NIP: 587-143-55-54, e-mail: email@example.com
5. Service – a Service that allows Customers to purchase Goods selected from those available on the Website.
6. Offer – a product or service offered by FIRME and received by Customers upon entering a Coupon Code when placing an order during the period of a periodic promotion.
7 Regulations – these rules and regulations.
§2. Legal basis
The Service is provided on the basis of the Regulations and applicable provisions of Polish law.
§3. Technical requirements
In order to use the Service, you are required to:
b. having an active electronic mail (e-mail).
§4. Legal requirements
(1) Each Customer is required to read and unconditionally accept the provisions of the Terms and Conditions before using the Service.
(2) The customer making a purchase on the Website declares that he has full legal capacity.
§5. Subject of the Regulations
The Regulations set out the terms and conditions for the provision of the Service by the COMPANY through the Service.
II Use of the Service
§6. Purpose of the Service
The main purpose of the Service is to enable visitors to the Site to purchase Goods.
§7. Due diligence
COMPANY shall exercise due diligence to provide the Service at the highest level.
§8. Invitation to contract
Information about the Goods available in the assortment of the Website constitutes an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
Prices of the Goods indicated in the Service:
a. include VAT and are given in Polish zloty as gross amounts;
b. do not include delivery costs. Delivery costs depend on the method of delivery of the Goods to the Customer, on the value and size of the order and are given when the Customer chooses the method of delivery of the Goods. The total cost of the order (i.e. the price of the Goods including delivery costs) is indicated in the shopping cart summary before the Customer places the order.
§10. Price changes
COMPANY reserves the right to make changes in the prices of the Goods on an ongoing basis. The entitlement referred to in the previous sentence does not affect orders placed before the effective date of the price change.
1. information on the number of working days ie. days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, during which the shipment will be shipped is shown on the order details summary page, before the Customer places the order. The above information is the time counted from the moment the order is placed in case of cash on delivery or at the moment the payment is credited to the COMPANY’s account in case of electronic payment until the item of the order is shipped to the Customer via courier company. The lead time is given taking into account the deadline for completion of all ordered Goods. Delivery time depends on the availability of the Goods in question.
(2) On the territory of Poland and other member states of the European Union, the subject of the order may be delivered via courier service to the address specified by the Customer.
(3) COMPANY shall not be liable for extended delivery time or non-delivery due to incorrect or incomplete data provided by the Customer, including an incorrect or incomplete delivery address.
4 Available delivery methods:
a. Courier delivery.
b.Delivery costs are indicated in no uncertain terms during the ordering process. They depend on the method of delivery and payment chosen by the customer.
§12.The process of placing an order
1 The order process is carried out through the website www.balticus-wacwatches.com;
(2) The order process begins by clicking the “Add to cart” button on the sub-page of the given Goods. The next step is to go to the shopping cart sub-page and then proceed to the checkout via the “Proceed to Checkout” button and select the payment method and delivery method of the Goods, as well as provide the address details for shipping the Goods and the Customer’s identification data.
(3) After entering the necessary data and choosing the method of delivery, a subpage with a summary of the order will appear, where all relevant information about the order and information about consumer rights related to distance selling will be given.
(4) The next step of the order process is to click on the “buy and pay” button directing to the operator’s subpage through which payment can be made.
(5) The last step is to receive confirmation of the placed order from the COMPANY at the previously indicated e-mail address of the Customer.
(1) The service allows payment through the following operators:
(2) When placing an order, the customer selects one of the forms of payment confirmation:
a. name invoice,
(1) The Customer, purchasing a product, shall have the right to file a complaint within 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the Goods in question to him, provided that he notifies COMPANY of the non-conformity of the delivered Goods with the contract within two months from the date on which he found the non-conformity.
(2) The COMPANY shall, within 14 (fourteen) calendar days, respond to the Customer’s complaint and notify the Customer of the further course of action.
(3) A prerequisite for the COMPANY to consider a complaint is that the Customer delivers to the COMPANY the advertised Good(s) together with proof of purchase of such Good(s) from the COMPANY and a description of the complaint to the COMPANY’s Registered Office address.
If the complaint is resolved in favor of the Customer – COMPANY will repair or replace the Customer’s advertised Goods with full-value Goods or, if replacement or repair is not possible, refund the amount due for the advertised Goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of processing the complaint.
(4) If the complaint is resolved in favor of the Customer – COMPANY shall reimburse the Customer for the costs incurred in connection with the complaint procedure, including in particular the costs of delivery of the Goods (return and shipping).
(5) The Customer purchasing the Goods for the purpose of professional or business activity (Customer who is not a consumer) shall have the right to file a complaint in accordance with the provisions of the law in force in this regard, whereby the COMPANY’s liability under warranty for physical defects of the products shall be limited to the amount that the Customer paid to the COMPANY for the purchase of the product in question.
§15. Withdrawal from the contract
(1) A customer who is a natural person, making purchases on the Website in the scope not related to his/her business or professional activity (consumer) may withdraw from the contract of sale of the Goods purchased on the Website without giving any reason within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of issue of the Goods (delivery).
(2) To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send a statement of withdrawal, before the deadline.
3 Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement concluded remotely, the Agreement is considered not concluded.
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall return to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by the Consumer, including the costs of delivering the item, except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by the Seller.
c. The Seller will refund the payment using the same methods of payment that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that will not incur any costs for him.
d. The seller may withhold reimbursement until it receives the Product back or until it is provided with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
e. The Consumer should send back the Product to the address of the Company’s Registered Office specified in these Terms and Conditions immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Contract. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends back the Product before the expiration of the 14-day period.
f. The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by mail in the usual manner.
g. The consumer shall be liable only for the diminution in value of the Product resulting from the use of the Product in a manner other than necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
(4) The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance shall not be granted to the Consumer with respect to the Contract:
a. in which the object of performance is a non-refabricated item, manufactured to the Consumer’s specifications or serving to meet his individualized needs,
b. for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the start of the service, that after the performance of the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
c. in which the object of performance is things that, after delivery, due to their nature, become inseparable from other things,
(5) The right of withdrawal shall not apply to the Customer (consumer) in the case of purchase of Goods
with the characteristics specified by the consumer in the order placed by him or strictly
related to his person.
§16. Availability of the Service
(1) The COMPANY, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for interference, including interruptions, in the operation of the Service caused by force majeure, unauthorized acts of third parties or incompatibility of the Service with the Client’s technical infrastructure.
(2) The COMPANY shall make every effort to ensure that the services provided under the Service are of the highest quality, however, the COMPANY does not exclude the possibility of temporarily suspending the availability of the Service in the event of the need for maintenance, inspection, equipment replacement or in connection with the need to upgrade or expand the Service.
§17. Use of the Service
A visitor to the Website may use all available functionalities of the Website, including the purchase of Goods available in the Website’s assortment.
III Final Provisions
§18.Contacting the Service
In order to contact the COMPANY, please send a message to the electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
§19. Validity of provisions
In the event that a competent court or public authority having jurisdiction over the matter declares selected provisions of the Regulations invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
§20. Jurisdiction of the court
(1) Any disputes arising between a Customer who is not a consumer as defined by law, and in particular as defined by the Civil Code, and the COMPANY shall be resolved by a court with local jurisdiction over the COMPANY’s registered office.
(2) In the case of a dispute between a Customer who is a consumer and the Company, the Customer shall have the right to choose the competent court to resolve the dispute from among the competent courts of general jurisdiction.
§21. Applicable regulations
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, particularly the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act on Special Terms of Consumer Sales and Amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141 of 2002, item 1176, as amended) and the Act on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and Liability for Damage Caused by a Dangerous Product (Journal of Laws No. 22 of 2000, item 271, as amended).
§22.Blocking sent messages
To the fullest extent permitted by law, COMPANY shall not be responsible for the blocking by mail server administrators of the transmission of messages to the e-mail address indicated by the Client, or for the deletion and blocking of e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the Client.
§23. Amendment of the Regulations
(1) The rules and regulations may be amended by the COMPANY, provided that the updated rules and regulations will be
made available for inspection by customers at least 14 days before its entry into force in a manner that provides an opportunity to familiarize themselves with the new or amended provisions.
(2) If you do not accept the change in the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, the Customer is required to contact the Service by e-mail within 14 days of receiving information about changes in the Terms and Conditions to inform about the disagreement.
(3) If you do not accept the change in the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, immediately upon receipt of such information by the Service, your data will be removed from the Service and the new provisions of the Terms and Conditions will not apply to you.
(4) Orders placed by customers prior to the entry into force of the amendments to the rules and regulations are carried out in accordance with the existing provisions of the rules and regulations.
§24. Availability of Regulations
The regulations are available for viewing electronically on the website
www.balticus-watches.com in a format that allows you to view it in a web browser and download it to your hard drive for possible printing.
§25.Entry into force of the Regulations
The regulations shall come into force on 5.05.2021.