Ref. number: AP128-5189
2 700,00 PLN
2 195,12 PLN Net
Approximate price in other currencies
587,31 USD Net
515,84 EUR Net
460,15 GBP Net
Individual serial no:
This number is available
free of charge (prepayment)
free of charge (payment in advance)
- 14 days for return
- Decorative packaging
- Free shipping from 1000zł
A beautiful model with a hypnotizing lumed dial referring to the engraving from around 1830 - The Great Wave in Kanagawa
The bronze from which the case was made is the highest quality bronze used in the maritime industry, pressed decorative lid with an individual number,
making this model very special.
The main features of this model:
- Japanese automatic Miyota 9015 movement, 24 stones, with the possibility of "tightening" the movement, crown of course marked "B"
- case made of bronze
- size 44mm, length 51mm, ear gauge 22mm
- Sapphire glass with anti-reflective on the inside and embossed, embossed embossed lid
- in the set a leather belt with a butterfly clasp, covered with a golden PVD coating and a silicone strap with a bronze buckle
- 24 months warranty
- shipping included
Each watch is individual numbered, only 200 pcs was produced
The last numbers are sent with random numbers.
The watch is packed in a beautiful wooden, blue box.
Warranty - 2 years
Please note that all payments can be done via PayPal which will allow you to use any currency you needs.
International shipping is done via DHL after payment and cost is included into prices!